Guys, this is the easiest appetiser ever! It’s delicious and – what’s best – you get rid of most of the provolone fat.
All you have to do is:
1. Slice a piece of provolone as thinly as you can (keep the rind on);
2. Get your microwave tray out, line it with 2 sheets of paper towel and a piece of grease-proof paper;
3. Spread a few slices on the paper (do not over crowd it);
4. Turn the microwave on high for 1 min at first, then increase the time in 30 sec bursts until the slices get crisp and golden;
5. Repeat process changing papers as often as needed.
Oh, and it’s great for parties, like Angie’s Fiesta Friday! 😉